- Cable / Satellite
Fantastic tourist and equestrian property located in the heart of the Alentejo within the Alqueva irrigation perimeter, 40 minutes 'drive from the Algarve and 1h30' drive from Lisbon, with stunning scenery and panoramic views.
With a total area of about 150 hectares, with 20 hectares of olive groves and 50 hectares of cork, extensive ranching of cattle, sheep and Iberian black pig, rural hotel and a Puros Lusitanos horse farm, set in a typical Alentejo landscape.
The property is fully fenced and has several holes, wells and a dam.
It has a total area of 4671.75 m2 of buildings, distributed as follows:
- 581.5 m2 main house with 9 bedrooms, all with bathroom, 2 bathrooms (one with shower), kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms and a patio. There are 2 one bedroom apartments with living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom which can be used by staff or guests.
- 251.25 m2 studio apartment, one 2 bedroom apartment and one 3 bedroom apartment with living room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms, which can be used by staff or guests.
- 93.50 m2 Oven House and pool terrace.
- 101m2 Pool-supporting bathrooms, and a spa area - the area in the final stages of construction.
- 199.5 m2 Stables with 10 stalls, 1 tack room and three shower stalls for horses. The space is prepared with outdoor water points to receive portable boxes.
- 900 m2 Interior arena 40 x 20, with a tribune.
- 2.100 m2 Outdoor arena with 70 x 30.
- Agricultural warehouse.
- A tennis court under construction.
The entire lawned area and gardens surrounding the house have a complete drip and sprinkler system.
The property has a federated riding school, registered as official in the Portuguese Equestrian Federation, allowing large national and international riding competitions.
Cattle, vehicles, equipment, prefabricated and modular houses and furniture are not included in the sale price but we accept proposals for their inclusion in the business.